This website and all functionality and content available herein (collectively, "Site") is owned and operated by Top10VPN (“Top10VPN”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Users of this Site are referred to as “users”, “you”, “your”, “yourself”. If you are using this Site in your capacity as an employee or authorized contractor of a company or other organization, your “Company” means the company that has entered into appropriate licensing arrangements with us.
We may, in our sole discretion, revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by these revisions. Although we may attempt to notify or alert you when we make major changes to these Terms, we encourage you to periodically review these Terms on an ongoing basis.
Your use of this Site is also governed by the terms and conditions of the Top10VPN License Agreement(s) that you or your Company has executed with us. Execution may be through a manually signed agreement or a “click-through” or similar online agreement that is sufficient to manifest your intent and agreement to the license terms. Your use of portions of this Site is also subject to any guidelines, rules or disclaimers that may be posted and updated on specific web pages or on notices that we send you or your Company.
You may create a simple hyperlink to the homepage of this Site, but that hyperlink may not be made in a manner that portrays us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or defamatory manner. You may not use any Top10VPN logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as the hyperlink without our permission.
You may access and use this Site and the software products and services offered by or through the Site, in accordance with the Top10VPN License Agreement(s) that you or your Company has executed with us, and subject to the limits and conditions therein and in these Terms. Any other use is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not copy, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute or otherwise use the materials or information accessed on or through this Site (including use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment) without the our permission.
Specifically, you agree not to:
• Upload to, post, e-mail, transmit distribute or otherwise publish through this Site (“Transmit”) any message, data, information, text or other material (“content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, tortious, pornographic, indecent, lewd, vulgar, obscene racist, homophobic, sexist, hateful, violent, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Transmit any Content that you do not have the right to make available to others, whether under law or contractual or fiduciary duty (e.g., inside information, or someone else’s proprietary or confidential information).
• Transmit any Content, or provide any materials to another party, that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or would otherwise create liability or violate applicable local, state, or federal law or regulation (including export control laws and the regulations of the US Securities and Exchange Commission), or any rules of any securities exchange.
• Disrupt or compromise the Site, its functionality, or computer systems connected to the Site, including by Transmitting any material that contains any software virus or other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, block, or limit the operation of this Site, its functionality or computer systems connected to it.
• Transmit any Content that may infringe any intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
• Impersonate any person or entity (including a forum leader or guide) or otherwise falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Transmit unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services (including unsolicited commercial e-mail;
• Collect any data from other users, other than as strictly necessary to participate in forums or other interactive areas of the Site;
• Violate these Terms or the terms of the Top10VPN License Agreement(s) that you or your Company has executed with us.
By Transmitting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce it. You hereby grant us the right to use and exploit in any manner the Content you post to any forums or interactive areas of this Site. You understand and acknowledge that Content posted by other people in forums or other areas are the sole responsibility of the person posting that Content, that we are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, integrity or validity of Content posted by others, and that we are not required to pre-screen, monitor or moderate these postings or Content, although we reserve the right to do so. We reserve the right to remove Content.
ACCESS AND SUPPORT
We are not responsible for maintaining the telecommunications environment necessary for you to access this Site. We are not responsible for breakdowns or interruptions of your systems or of any telecommunications networks. Support is provided for Top10VPN in accordance with the Top10VPN License Agreement(s) that you or your Company has executed with us. If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact us.